Sunday 1 June 2014

Day 2 Haneda-Hakodate/Hokkaido

service staff standing right smack in the middle of the airport terminal. 
haneda airport
everything i mean everything can be bought from vending machines.
including facial products.
this is the best shit. jelly sucked from a straw in a single slurp.
cool castle eh. shape of a star. 
most beautiful dog ive ever seen in my life.
is this a castle wall? not to mention ninjas i could even climb that. 
doesnt this look like a man wielding a sword?
castle patrol route.
the guard mp in me was awoken. so i walked the entire route lol.
ive got big guns EHHH
omg the ice cream was goooooddd.

vintage toilet.
6 dollars gave me unlimited excitement. 
finally its done. they gave me another persons as i told them my bus was leaving in 5mins.
OUT OF THIS WORLD I TELL YOU.
simple jap lunch.
why is everything so cute..
WOW
tastes like sparkling wine.
is this bear chips?
the lady applied for the job of a lift operator.

No comments:

Post a Comment